Tuesday, January 18, 2011 at 16:48 | tagged Apple
Apple announce their Q1 financial results. Records, records, records.
- iPhone unit sold: 15.5 millions that I predicted, the real thing is 16.24 millions (wow!)
- iPad unit sold: 5.8 millions that I predicted, the real thing is 7.33 millions (wow!)
- iPod unit sold: 14 millions that I predicted, the real thing is 19.45 millions (wow!)
- Mac unit sold: 4.2 millions, the real thing is 4.3 millions (wow!)
What to expect besides sales numbers:
- "Best Apple quarter ever"
- "Very excited with new products roadmap for 2011"
- "iPhone demand still very strong, better than expected"
- "iPad demand is beyond our wildest dream"
- "Demand for iPhone from Verizon is solid"
- "No comments" - in response to questions on Steve Jobs health issue.
Bottom line? More than 35 millions more iOS devices. Which translate into 43 millions more potential customers for my iOS apps.
| Post a Comment |