My predictions aligns pretty much to those of www.9to5mac.com:
- iPhone 4S - A5 chip, 1gig of system ram, 8MP cam. Same physical design of iPhone 4. World phone. Same screen.
- iPhone 4 - 8gigs config, same components for the rest, new entry level phone.
- iOS 5 with iCloud launch. This is the real deal this year guys. Not the hardware.
- iOS 5 assistant (this is one of the cue from this year fall event title).
- iTune 10.5
- Updated iWork mobile and desktop
- Facebook integration like Twitter
- Facebook iPad app
- Slightly updated iPod touch.
- Slightly updated iPod nano.
- No more shuffle.
- No more classic.
- No "one more thing".
See you all in 2012 for:
- iPhone 5 with 4" screen
- iPad 3 with retina display
| Post a Comment |