This week came with a nice surprise: an App Cooker update was ready to roll on my iPad. Release 0.9.95 is out and brings a lot to the table. First, the new iPad's Retina Display is now fully supported. App Cooker which is really well designed visually is even more beautiful on the new iPad. Nice. Next, a lot of refinements:
- Link tools is simpler to use.
- Defining new colours attributes and saving them for reuse is easier too.
- Updated Stroke tool to make it more like other standard graphic design apps.
- Images imported into prototypes can be cropped.
- Updated icons for social networks.
This is the fourth important update of App Cooker. Each iteration brings bug fixes, refinements and add a few welcomed features. Don't be afraid of Hot App Factory giving this app a weird release number. Version 0.9.95 could be numbered release 1.4 as this application is still one of the most well designed and feature complete on the App Store for building iOS application prototypes.
One thing still bugs me about App Cooker: I still don't know what will be the top secret feature that Hot App Factory will bring in the near future release. Supposedly, this feature will change the way we make mockups forever. Mmmm sound good to me.
| Post a Comment |